5 Reasons You Will Love the New TODL
Hold on to your hats… the new TODL landing page has arrived…. prepare to be wowed!
There has been a ton of buzz going on around the TODL office as to what the best and most innovative features are on our new TODL page. So without further ado here are the top 5 reasons why you’re going to love our new website!
1. It features a Parallax design which is built using the latest HTML5 and CSS3 techniques. What does this mean for you? The site is responsive and will work better on Mobile devices. The code behind the site will actually detect which browser or OS it is being viewed on and present itself in a way that it looks best for that environment. Now you can take TODL with you anywhere you need it, on the project site, at meetings, the possibilities are endless.
2. The messaging is better designed and personalized based on your job function. The very first thing you will see is the opportunity to choose whether you are a buyer or a seller. This is aimed to help you better understand how TODL can work for you.
3. Personally my favorite thing about the new website is that it has a much more polished presentation. The “look and feel” of the website is much fresher to represent the innovative thinking of TODL as a company.
4. The new site also presents full case studies and testimonials from fantastic brands of all types TODL. They are presented in a very user friendly way, ensuring that anyone who enters the site can easily analyze the information. Also, on the ‘buyers’ side, there are reviews from top design and architectural companies, so you can get perspective on both sides of the story, effortlessly.
5. On the buyers side, you can now view samples of the kind of catalogs that you would find in TODL. This will give buyers and designers a better idea of what to expect from us after they are registered and verified as part of the trade.
6. Finally, the new site shows the high level stats that both Buyers and Sellers want to know at a glance.
Once our website was in the finial stages of creation and ready to be launched the team at Adobe took notice. They reached out to our Executive Creative Director, Scotty Smith, and asked if they could feature our website design in their next case study! If you would like to check out the case study please feel free to click here.
We would love to here your thoughts, what is your favorite part about the new TODL website?